Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A lil' bit of Everything


The holidays usually equate to holiday parties and with all the craziness going on in my life right now I am down for a good one of those. Frigid workaholic does not begin to describe my life but I'm learning to relax and live. Something bizarre happened after I graduated college, I developed a people phobia and began to isolate myself. [#lame] I blame it on hormonal early twenties and one to many codeine laced jager bombs in crowded dorm rooms, but life's too short to live within the corners of one's own mind, ya gotta get out there and live and that's what I did in the pics above. Jadore!

Fashion forward young gentlemen, local indie art crews, reindeer games at a party, boudoir chic, giggling performance artists with insane hair, hippie haven at the Jimi Hendrix tribute concert, smoky eyes, dancing, sipping and food, lots of food.

Happy Holidays ya’ll! Meow.

Follow the festivities on Instagram @Bora Bora Style and on Twitter @borabora_style. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment