Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Good Ol' Betsey

Dress: Vintage Betsey Johnson/ Metallic Handbag: Mum/ Shoes: Bakers/ Turquoise Earrings: Vintage/ Necklaces: Gifted


BAM!  Did you have a similar impression when you saw this dress?  If so, that’s the same damn thing I thought when I scouted it out hanging idly at a vintage spot in Western Washington.  She’s a vintage Betsey Johnson circa early 90’s I would imagine.  I’m so glad I found her after hearing the upsetting news about Betsey J’s unfortunate demise: bankruptcy, but you didn’t hear that from me.  Kapeesh!

Wore this lil’ number to the opening day of the Style Bloggers of Color conference in ATL this past weekend, fully equipped with camera and notepad like your average blogger scholar.  By the way, I’m back in town!!  I know I was “gone for a minute, but now I’m back with the jumpoff” – Lil Kimmy always says it best – and boy do I have so much good shit to tell you guys!  I’ll start off by saying the conference was great.  More to come very soon...

As always, feels good to be home. Missed ya’ll!  Xox 



Follow BBS on Twitter and Facebook!
 

2 comments:

  1. It was so nice meeting you this past weekend. We will have to keep in touch. Love your style by the way!!!

    ReplyDelete