Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Church in the Wild

Tee Shirt: Gifted/ Leather Pants: Vintage/ Shoes: Badgley Mischka/ Bracelets: Nigeria, Nakate, Vintage


Every Sunday I surprise my church congregation with my style.  Who will I be that day?  Who knows?  This particular Sunday I wore this animal kingdom tee, compliments of my Auntie Coco, and vintage leather pants.  Contrary to what some may think my clothes aren’t costumes, they’re who I am and everyday that changes because we evolve daily.  I must admit it’s always a pleasure giving the mothers of the church a nice little chuckle.  But at the end of the day (or at least service), they appreciate the hustle and whoever the hell I am at that moment. Because when you put yourself out there you realize that the universe has no choice but to aid in your evolution...


Meow. Xoxox 


Follow BBS on Twitter and Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment