Monday, April 9, 2012

No Church Hats

Dress: Vintage Dana Buchman/ Heels: Via Spiga/ Quartz Earrings: Webalina Couture/ Aviator Sunnies: Random


 
Hello Dearies!  How have you been?  I’ve missed mi-lads and mi-ladies!  Hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend, one that included the works – ya know, getting saved and stuff, Easter egg hunting and gorging on chocolate, (love the day after Easter when all the candy is extra discounted)!!  Well, now that you’ve asked, I had a lovely Easter.  Sporting my Sunday best in this vintage Dana Buchman re-worked dress, sans the church hat!  Not my steez, plus they fail to fit over my locs, (unfortunate). “I will survive” though, but damn, I do admire some good head candy!

I picked up this dainty little silk vintage number a bit ago and haven’t found the opportune time to wear it.  Mainly because something about it was a bit matronly upon purchasing it, but after a few minor adjustments I was able to finally step out in it.  Easy, breezy, beautiful, vintage gurlll!  The silk fabric is uber light weight and easy to wear.  Perfect for the beautiful spring day that was ever so kindly bestowed upon us.  All was well and good with Mother Nature on Sunday – thank God she wasn’t tripping! 

Have a good one mi friends.  Xoxo


Follow BBS on Twitter and Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment