Friday, March 9, 2012

T-Shirt Time

Rachel of VueSociety & I
T-Shirt, Leather Skirt, Brocade Faux Fur Vest:Vintage/ Shoes: Badgley Mischka/ Chain Maille Bracelet:Urban Wire Works/ Handbag:Thierry Mugler



Photos By: Adriana Vargas

 
TOld You I’d BE back KickinG Some AAARSe’ and aS PRomiSed HeRe’S ANother way to Rock YouR FavoRite T! Call it times 2. 

I wore Auntie Coco’s Bon Jovi t-shirt with this vintage leather skirt earlier this week when I attended Seattle University’s 5th annual fashion show.  It was scheduled right after work, and it had been a long and te-di-ous day, so first up was comfort, then style and voila: Bon Jovi and leather, plus brocade. 

T-shirts are extremely underrated.  I mean fa real, they don’t get the respect they deserve.  NO matter the occasion I believe a t-shirt is suitable and appropriate, but of course, to each is own, this is a fairly subjective opinion.  At least give it a try within your own closet.  Bust that t-shirt out and pair it with the obvious and then pair it with the unobvious; I’m sure you’ll enjoy it, if not more the 2nd time around.  Limitless people, fashion is to be limitless!

Call me old fashion, but I’m a sucker for a good tee. 

By the way, the BBS x VueSociety collab I semi aired out on FB is up and soon coming!  Take a ‘fash’ breather and get your booty back here to check it out!  I say that with lots of love and respect for your booty. xox

No comments:

Post a Comment