Friday, March 16, 2012

San Fran

Top:LilyWhite/ Knit Sweater:Vintage/ Jeans:Hurley/ Knit Clutch:Random Snag/ ColorBlock Shoes:Miss Me
 
Traveling to the Bay area today for some vintage styling gigs.  What exactly is it that I do you ask?  I’ll keep it short: Vintage Curator and Creative Assistant.  Currently working on a fresh approach to vintage from some of the most beloved decades.  It’s very entertaining stuff.  Never a dull moment for your eyes – just too much inspiration to see – or ears for that matter!

This will be my first time in San Fran, and I’m excited, yet slightly apprehensive, about finally meeting Seattle’s evil step twin, (I may like him better).  Considering what I’ve heard about San Frans relaxed dress code I think I’ll fair well.  Up until a few hours ago I was haphazardly packing and finalizing plans for the trip, so ‘relaxed’ is the perfect word to describe my ensemble. Hopefully I run into Kreayshawn somewhere, boy would I love to have a conversation w/ that girl! xox

PS: Can’t wait to show you all the “City Girl” project VueSociety and I styled!  Long awaited...

No comments:

Post a Comment