Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Breakfast @ Tiffany's

Nordstrom Suede & Fur Coat: Vintage, Top: Auntie Coco, Jeans: Hint, Shoes: Silvia Tcherassi 4 Payless, Monogram Necklace: Gifted


For those of you who read “The Little Black Dress,” you’re well aware that Ms. Hepburn and I go way back.  I was on set – ok, not necessarily on set, but not too far behind while she (as in my friend Aubrey), rapped up her “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” scenes.  Of course there’s a large generation(s) gap between us, and my waiting off set included waiting on the other side of my television in between pauses to top off my caramel corn and ginger ale, but those are just logistics.  We share a bond her and I. 

How else can I express my appreciation for our somewhat fictitious friendship than by wearing her face close to my heart!  I couldn’t think of a better way if you ask me.  I hope you like it Ms. Golightly aka Aubrey.  I heart you!  I’m not a stalker, I’m a dear friend damn it! 

I have to thank my Auntie Coco for such a thoughtful gift.  J’taime Coco! 

And last, but far from least, I’d like to thank all of you.  It’s Bora Bora Style’s 1st Birthday and I can’t express how happy I am to be able to share my "Cirque du Soleil" like style with you all day in and day out.  You like me, you really like me!  I promised myself no tears.  Ok, only one.  I’ll collect it in a vile, compliments of the master tear collector: “Cry Baby” so I will forever remember this pivotal moment!  But fa real, I adore and appreciate all of you for your support, more than you know.  Continue to board this crazy aircraft with me and let’s have one hell of an adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment