Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Skirt

My next 3 looks will be built around this fuchsia Rodarte x Target chiffon skirt in an effort to show how one piece can be utilized multiple ways. 

Not too long ago, I used to think that more was better and my closet epitomized that belief.  Over time I’ve slimmed down my wardrobe: throwing things out, re-purposing/up-cycling certain pieces and becoming more creative with what I have, in turn showing that less is actually more. It’s just a matter of how you use what you got!

If you have a go-to piece in your closet that you find yourself styling the same way every time you wear it then this exercise is for you.  Or maybe you have various pieces that you don’t know what to do with – take from it what you will.  I hope you enjoy what I come up with, rain or shine it’s about to be on and poppin. 

Have a lovely Sunday.  



Photo Credit: Stylehive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment