Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Viva La Vintage

 Vintage knit dress: The Vutique



How goes it everyone!  New on the scene is this smoking hot knit vintage dress with gold etching.  I’ve officially become an even larger lover of all things knit; despite what you may think knit looks fantastic on a curvy figure - it hugs all the right parts and I ain’t mad at it. 

My good friends at The Vutique actually suggested this dress to me, as opposed to me finding it.  I was apprehensive at first glance because I felt as if it were missing something, but when I put it on I realized exactly what it was missing – ME, this baby came home with me immediately. 

Contrary to public opinion, knit works well all year around.  During the summer knits are great separates providing the perfect amount of ventilation on a warm day.  During the fall and winter season knits are ideal layering pieces.  So if you have a knit dress or sweater you’re tucking away for the colder months, bring that bad boy out and let em’ play! 


Vs of the Day - Proverbs 4:11
"I guide you in the way of wisdom and lead you along straight paths.  When you walk, your steps will not be hampered; when you run, you will not stumble.  Hold onto instruction, do not let it go; guard it well, for it is your life."

No comments:

Post a Comment