Friday, June 10, 2011

Summer Kimono

I brought “sexy back”
Ankara dress: Nigeria, Jewelry: gifted/random


Photographer: Carmen Daneshmandi


Wowey, what a week.  I hope everyone has enjoyed there’s, and is ready for some much deserved weekend r&r.  As you all know, I recently visited family in Nigeria and came back with lots of Ankara creations.  This kimono style Ankara piece was given to me by my cousin – she did well my friends! 


I love the vibrant royal blue hue against the lime and forest green. This dress is so refreshing for summer.  I admit, I’m a repeat outfit offender, but I need to make sure not to overkill this look because it isn’t the most inconspicuous – if I keep sportin’ it people will start to wonder if I own other clothes or not.  In other news, Carmen, vidoeographer, photographer and friend made this fun video while we were shooting.  I couldn't stop cheesing throughout the video, I don't know if I was in a giggly mood or if the seeds from the dandelion were getting caught in my nose.  Anywho, I hope you like it!

Vs of the Day – Ephesians 1:13

“And you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of truth...”

2 comments:

  1. Thank u @ Noah's Crew, the vibrant colors are my favorite part of the dress as well.

    ReplyDelete