Friday, November 26, 2010

Bora Bora Style: Ultimate Fashion Getaway PT.2

 





Vintage Oscar de La Renta fur coat: Red Light Consignment store, Crotchet top: Rave, Skirt: F21, Scarf: Vintage, Rings: gifted, Necklace: Erwin Pearl (mums)


I hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving.  This Thanksgiving because my mum was working and my older sister was out of town, the Thanksgiving preparations were left to my younger sister and I, meaning they were left to me.  I was a bit hesitant initially, but I pulled it together and whipped up a very delectable Thanksgiving menu!  What did your Thanksgiving menu consist of? Comment below or shoot me an email.

Anywho, here lies PT.2 of the Bora Bora Style: Your Ultimate Fashion Getaway shoot.  While shooting I felt as if I was at the ‘ultimate Seattle destination to venture to in the middle of fall’.  All the plant life surrounding me was manicured and green, pink roses were in bloom, and the dogs played as if it were mid summer.  I hope you enjoy PT.2.  Let the Holidays begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment