Sunday, November 21, 2010

Bora Bora Style: Your Ultimate Fashion Getaway PT.1






 


Scarf: Buffalo Exchange, Vintage Oscar De La Renta Fur Coat: Red Light consignment store, Skirt: F21, Crotchet top: Rave, Shoes: Alice + Olivia 4 Payless

Bora Bora Style embodies every style maven, every fashionista, every shoe addict, and every trendsetter – it is the ultimate fashion getaway for everyone and anyone, so naturally I had to design a shoot to match.  Bora Bora Style is your ultimate fashion paradise no matter the season, weather and or technical difficulties.  Feel free to share your style, looks, and or questions.  Send me an email or comment below.  I hope you all enjoy the post, PT 2 coming soon.  Yaaahhhh

PS: Thank You so much Chris for your help and AMAZING photography skills.  If anyone is looking for a photographer he's the truth; shoot me a comment or email me for further information about Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment