Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What I’m currently Obsessing Over

I apologize for the delay in posts everyone.  But don’t worry I’m back with some good stuff – my fall lust list.  

Chunky Heels    Photo: blackfashion.tumblr.com


Animal print and lengthened skirts   Photos: style.com 

Sheer/flowing skirts/dresses and booties w/buckle detail    Photo: waynetippetts.com


Statement furs    Photo: bvonstyle.com



 Structured pants    Photos: blackfashion.tumblr.com 
Wide leg pants    Photos: bvonstyle.com

 Chunky jewelry    Photo: blackfashion.tumblr.com


These are some of the pieces that I am on the look out for this fall/winter.  Of course I’m on the hunt to find these looks for considerably reasonable prices in an effort to refresh my wardrobe.  What fall pieces are you currently lusting over?

No comments:

Post a Comment