Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween


Although my style is a bit bold at times, I’ve never been courageous enough to try bold lipstick colors.  But something about this particular fall is causing me to reach outside of my normal comfort zone.  Check out the 3 lipstick shades and tell me what you think.

This lipstick is by Wet n Wild, color number 522A.  I really like this color because of its bright undertone but it still compliments my brown skin.

This lipstick is also by Wet n Wild, color number 552A.  Now this is a true red.  I’ve always loved seeing other women (my mum being one of them), wear red lipstick but never thought I could pull it off but to my surprise I’m really feelin’ this color on me – not to toot my own horn or anything.  Please ignore the awful feathering on my bottom lip, the cold weather’s getting to em.


Now this color is actually one of my mums.  The brand is called Poiners Moisterizing Lipstick in icy hot.
You can’t really tell in this picture, but this lipstick has a metallic gold shimmer to it that I loved, and it’s super soft.




And lastly, in honor of Halloween I tried this shimmery tangerine colored nail polish by Sinful Colors.
If you have any questions about the lip and nail colors, feel free to let me know by commenting below or through email.  Happy Hallows Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment