Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Night Life



Seeing how lately my current social life revolves around either bikram yoga, church or diligently scribbling out mini memoirs, I was in desperate need of a night out.  Luckily some friends of mine were celebrating their record labels 3 year anniversary with the quintessential parlay, equipped with live performances, artificial fog, crowd surfing, disco lights and dancing.

Because I knew I’d be getting my groove on I planned ahead, (or as premeditated as I’ll ever be when coordinating an outfit).  I wanted a no fuss look and this denim ensemble worked just fine.  Most of its vintage mixed with other random brands.

Music is such a liberating experience.  Wherever the djs parked, that’s usually where I’ll be.  So “please don’t stop the music!” 
XOXOX


Follow BBS on Twitter and Facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment