Monday, July 16, 2012

Meow

 
Mesh Top: American Apparel/ Skirt: Vintage Adrienne Vittadini/ Shoes: Rampage/ Scarf: Mi Hermana


Very familiar looking skirt wouldn’t you say?  It’s the other half of the Vittadini back slit top I wore last week.  Twin sets aren’t exactly conducive to my wardrobe so I usually sport the two separately, plus something about all that violet in one look irks me. 

I’ve been feeling rather sexy lately, and in the mood to exemplify such with my style.  This outlook seems to have come right on schedule as I’ve become more comfortable in my own skin and embraced my power.  Feels kind of good, especially in this skirt which so happens to be ridiculously comfortable!  All hail the jersey knit pencil.  Time to let the lioness out of her den, or more like “kitten-ness” but a mighty cat nonetheless!  Give me a couple more months for the lioness part.  Meow.

I’ve missed ya’ll, hope you have a great Monday! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment