Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Take a Dip

Metallic Top: Vintage/ Shorts: DIY Levis/ Shoes & Sunnies: Random/ Infinity Necklace: Gifted


 
Bonjour mi-lovelies, damn, it’s been a minute!  I apologize for the delay; just know that you all were dearly missed.  Was invited to Lake Chelan in Eastern Washington for the extended Memorial weekend by a dear friend, and I did absolutely everything while doing absolutely nothing if that makes any sense at all.  We stayed in Chelans’ wine country adjacent from the lake and occasionally ventured into town to dabble in local festivities.  It was quite the weekend!  I enjoyed myself just enough to graciously say goodbye, yet missing it tenderly while away.

It’s gooooodd to be back.  The break made for a superb awakening.  You may have heard the corny saying about certain circumstances disguising themselves as eye opening situations and what not, but this one really was.  I mean it!  I saw the world in his, aka Gods, heavenly glory and it was bloody incredible!  I saw it in the mountains, the water, through the people I conversed with, my food, my dreams, in literally every situation he was there.  God, you’re too cool and downright brilliant!  The homie-g and I shot these pics our first day while gallivanting through one of the nearby vineyards in search of ripe grapes.  We didn’t find any.  But we did find the most adorable puppies!

Hope you and yours had an awesome weekend.  Till next time! xoxo


For more pics of my weekend follow me on Instagram at boraborastyle and Twitter

2 comments:

  1. My husband and I are looking at Lake Chelan for a weekend away too. Sounds like a beautiful and relaxing place to explore. You look lovely. I really like the tank.
    Seattle Beauty Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanku @GirlieBlogger. Chelan is so serene, I'd definitely suggest it as a getaway for you & your hubby!

    ReplyDelete