Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Juicy Juce

 
 Cable Knit Sweater: GoodWill/ Jeans: Machine Denim/ Heels: Vintage Impo/ Sunnies: Vintage Laura Biagiotti/ Briefcase: Gifted(Vintage)


 
Mondays = meetings and "get shit done day that fail to get completed throughout the week," plus yoga! But this Monday (as in yesterday), was particularly special.  You see, I recently met a gal who I'm kind of gaga over.  She's one in a mill, and a fellow creator like myself.  We plan to collaborate on quite a few projects in the coming months - one starring the ever timeless "white collared shirt!"  Ish is bananas!  The other meeting involved a makeover...for BBS!!  Yes, she's getting her nails did, hair done e'erything did!  She can't be rushed, she needs to take her time to be her best self for you guys, but when she's all done up, I promise she'll be looking mile high club fly!  

I couldn't have asked for a more sublime Monday to prance around the city from location to location, well I could have, but I was perfectly content with the one given.  Sometimes being outside is all you need to live; air, water, food: all of those things seem secondary on a day like this.  With the sun kissing your cheeks and the plants waving hello, being outdoors is like a dream!  And I confidently pranced in my vintage Impo, clear plastic paneled heels and one of the coziest sweaters that GoodWill could have ever gifted me, living it out!  It was a juicy kind of day. 

Have an incredible Tuesday y’all and get outside! xox 


PS: My dear friend, (this woman taught me soo much) Khmet will be premiering at the Muezz Infuezzion show this Thursday at Babulu lounge!  Chicks poetry is beyond insane and her music is even sweeter.  Come out and support if you enjoy real ish!  Click HERE for more info about the show. 


  


Follow BBS on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment