Thursday, March 29, 2012

Excuse my French but I'm in France

Violet Top: Rachel Roy/ Sarong Skirt: Re-Worked Vintage/ Lace Tights: Express/ Heels: Mia/ Bead Earrings: Vintage


Ok, not exactly in France, but what better cobbled street in Seattle to make me feel like I am than this one!  Not to mention the spirits I’ve been in lately, whoooaaa, France could very well be on the horizon, (will update you very soon)! 

But fa real, doesn’t this scene make you feel as if you could be strolling down a street in Biarritz, on your way to pick up you favorite flavor of Macaroons and take a midday surf in the sea, yessss!  With the weather being so lovely, (first signs of spring are the best signs) I forfeited my jeans for this vintage sarong skirt and lace leggings.  I’m semi-protected from any sudden gust, while still getting to rock a skirt.  This layering technique is an easy one for playing with prints – especially with all the graphic tights available! 

Well, let me get back to daydreaming.  Au revoir! Xoxo


Follow BBS on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment