Monday, January 23, 2012

Provocateur

Top: Indian Summer, Emerald Green Duchess Satin Skirt: Vintage, Patent Leather Belt: F21, Shoes: Zinc, Earrings: Gifted

Being a woman is such an incredible gift.  We can go into full Man Repeller mode if in the mood, or opt for classic old Hollywood glamour, or even call it a day in sweats – damn, we got it going on! 
Lately I’ve been pretty darn proud of the woman I’m evolving into.  This look exemplifies femininity and the power of our prowess.  No, not because my violet colored bra is peeking through, but because of the way I’m wearing it.  As woman we can wear the right thing and get it right, but we can wear the wrong thing and still get it right, (that’s bloody badass)!  It’s all a matter of how we wear it because what resonates within is what emanates outside. 
This look is playful and sexy.  The vintage emerald green duchess satin skirt is phenomenal – I believe the late Duchess of Windsor would be very proud.  Instead of sporting the pencil skirt with a fitted shirt tucked in, I took another route and paired it with a loose fitting blouse tucked out but nipped in.  The combination was a fun match – ambiguous, just like I like it!  This look is perfect for the work week, but I would recommend covering the tata’s with a black camisole, I don’t think it’s a good idea to get a promotion at their expense.  xoxo.  Have a wonderful Monday.

1 comment: