Friday, September 23, 2011

PYT

it’s not that short, promise


I pulled out my PYT or “Pretty Young Thing” heels last night while attending some events for Seattle’s “Weeks of Fashion.”  These heels don’t make it out that often, but when they decide to show face, or in their case leather, they do all the talking.

Let the fashion festivities commence!  Broke in the night at “The Oasis at Sodo Park” by Herban Feast, sampling the cuisines of various Seattle caterers over light conversation and red wine.  They had the venue decked out beautifully.  I really made myself right at home on that plush velvet couch!


Next we headed over to the Seattle Metro Fashion Days event, which was somewhat alive and well upon entering.  The four day fashion and music experience premiered here in Seattle on Wednesday.  Its goal: to combine the stylistic allure of fashion, music and the arts in order to create a kickass show.  The concept is inviting and noble, yet seeing that this is their first production, inevitably there were a few kinks.  Seattle Metro Fashion Days will be hosting 2 more nights of its fashion extravaganza this Friday and  Saturday, click HERE for more information. 

Guests were serenaded by a live local blues band and other interesting entertainment.  The Kung Fu show was out of the ordinary, although I could not peel my eyes away – karate chop!  It was an evening full of surprises, and I ain’t mad at it. I want to extend a thank you to the production teams for having me!

Linen Bolero: Nicole Miller, Donna Karen Blouse: The Vutique, Tiered Skirt: random, Boots: GoJane, Pearl & Gold Jewelry: Gifted

TGIAD – Thank God it’s Another Day! Thank you Ju'lia for educating me on the actual TGIF meaning.  Have a riveting start to your weekend everyone. xxo





No comments:

Post a Comment