Friday, June 17, 2011

From Me To You

SOUND NEEDED/PUMP UP THE VOLUME


Videographer: Carmen Daneshmandi




It’s here, finally!  What may you ask?  The short bio I’ve been working on with the talented Ms. Carmen Daneshmandi.  The purpose of the video was for you all: to give you a bit more insight on who I am.

Some of you may be wondering what Sew Beautiful is. Well, founded by Kanika Green here in Seattle, Sew Beautiful is a youth empowerment program for young women of color, dedicated to exploring the fashion business and entrepreneurship.  We seek to esteem these young women, broaden their creative minds and help empower their beauty within.  For more information check out the Sew Beautiful Facebook page or click HERE.  The amazing young ladies I work with and the program itself confirm where my ministry lies and how I can be of service to others while also learning and growing.

I hope you all enjoy the video as much I enjoyed preparing it for you.  If you have any additional questions about what exactly I’m all about, don’t ask, naw I’m playing, feel free to comment below or send me an email. 

Much thanks and blessings to Ms Carmen Daneshmandi for creating and editing this bombtastic video.  PS Carmen, that "Fashion and the Homeland" title is cracking me up!


Vs of the Day - Matthew 17:20
"If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to a mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move.  Nothing will be impossible for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment