Friday, May 27, 2011

Color Me Bad

Satin Dress: Christine Chaney design, Espadrilles: Sam Edelman, Jewelry: random/gifted


 
Photographer: Carmen Daneshmandi


I love this reversible dress made entirely out of vintage satin scarves.  You may remember the designer, Christine Chaney, from the BBS Eco-Chic review I wrote some time ago – dear friend and an incredibly talented woman.  This dress can be worn 1 of 2 ways: the front as the back and the back as the front.  One side has a plunging neckline while the other a more conservative cut.  I'm feeling both sides and plan to wear the dress accordingly.  In addition to all its vibrant colors, the dresses satin fabric drapes amazingly atop the body – it’s an effortless fit.

Seattle weather is continuing to be inconsistent (getting on my last nerve), and to avoid the rain I was forced to shoot inside, it’s all good though, I still had a blast.  Carmen and I played around a bit with different camera settings and shot some of BBS’s first videos!  In the video above we were hoping to showcase the kaleidoscope of colors in the dress, but actually ended up creating a kaleidoscope like image.  I hope you enjoy it.  It’s just a lil something, something.  Have a lovely Friday. xox

Vs. of the Day - Romans:4:4
“Now when a man works, his wages are not credited to him as a gift, but as an obligation.  However, to the man who does no work but trusts God who justifies the wicked, his faith is credited as righteousness.”


No comments:

Post a Comment