Sunday, March 20, 2011

Stolen Girlfriends Club




I F**king love it, excuse my language, but I do!

The urban clothing line, Stolen Girlfriends Club, fron Auckland New Zealand recently released this video for their Spring/Summer 2011 collection.  Whoever composed the creative idea of conducting a fashion show at a grocery store is brilliant.  I love the ambiguity of the whole idea, and the awestruck look of the shoppers is weirdly satisfying – I don’t get it either :/ In addition to the odd perfection of the show, the clothes are amazing to say the least: the pastel washes on chiffon are so beautiful; I want every piece in the entire collection.  Man I wish I was at this grocery store when the models rolled through; I would have stepped on the imaginary catwalk and made it do what it do baby, haha!

Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment