Wednesday, March 2, 2011

From Seattle With Love

From Seattle With Love...
"Abiola Akanni is as refreshing as Seattle rain. The fashion blogger is taking the Rainy City by storm with her unique perspective on northwest fashion".  -by New Naturalista




Man, so many wonderful things have been happening lately.  I am so thankful for all of the opportunities that have been floating my way; it makes me that much more energized and passionate about my work this New Year.

I had the pleasure of meeting with Tonya Mosley of King 5 News, as well as Founder and Creative Director of the web magazine New Naturalista. Tonya is amazing: so effervescent and passionate about the work that she has committed herself to, and helping women find empowerment in their own stories.  You can imagine how taken aback I was when Tonya asked to do an interview with me, in hopes of sharing my story on her web magazine, and as a panel speaker at her upcoming event, (more news on that coming soon)!  I was ecstatic, and of course obliged to her request.  Thank you again Tonya for the incredible feature.

To view and read the full interview click HERE or visit New Naturalista.com

No comments:

Post a Comment