Friday, January 21, 2011

Lust List

 

Haute Hippie essentials (look from American Gold S/S 2011)
 Mens Casual w/ feminine accents

Textures, Colors, Prints OH MY!

Jersey Maxis

 

Native Accents


 That Perfect leather biker Jacket...yea I'm still looking for mine


Ankara Fabric pieces 

Innovative shoe prints

 Aqua Eyes

Duos/collaborations 4 Bora Bora Style




My most recent lust list for the New Year, I’m expecting that the posts to come will each be influenced by some of these pics and pieces.   

Although it may be hard to tell here in Seattle, spring is just around the corner and will be creeping in sooner than you know – start composing your spring lust list whether it’s an inspiration board of some kind or a collection of a few of your favorite things.  Send it my way, I would love to take a look.  Enjoy!


Photo Credit: blackfashiontumblr.com, waynetippetts.com, Spanishmoss.com

No comments:

Post a Comment