Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Vintage Wrangler

Photo Credit: denimology.com


I found this recent photo of actress Gemma Arterton sportin’ some vintage Wrangler jeans and I fell in love...with the jeans.  Those of you who know me know I adore vintage high waisted denim.  Nothing flatters the figure more, and I can’t get enough of the relaxed 70’s spirit that they instantly give off – yes I am a 70’s hipster at heart. 

I’m actually on the hunt for more vintage high waisted denim pieces.  My favorite pair of high waisted bellbottoms by Ditto just don’t fit as snug as they used to because of recent weight loss (and booty loss:( ), due to an excessive obsession with hot yoga.  That’s ok though, it gives me an excuse to shop vintage – my favorite type of shopping.  If anyone has any suggestions as to where I can find some nice vintage high waisted denim that I haven’t come across yet, (online or vintage shops) feel free to leave them in the comment section or send me an email.

I hope the Christmas shopping is going well for everyone.  Have a Merry one, and a lovely New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment