Tuesday, January 3, 2012

MIA Flavor

On Me: Dress & Bracelet: Vintage, Heels: Bakers, Raffia Handbag: Vintage
 On Her: Dress & Accessories: Her Own, Heels: Jeffrey Campbell


Happy New Year!  I’ll save you the cookie cutter resolution and instead keep it short and sweet: be the best me that I can be, and that goes for you.  No one can do you better than you can! 

I’m starting off the "best of me" venturing to Miami.  South Beach, 70 degrees or higher, bikini clad everything, salsa music, rich culture, swimming after dark, vibrant colors... it’s everything I need at this moment!  Took the opportunity to wear my tangy tangerine vintage dress for an early dinner with friends – the dinner started early but ended late, the conversation was too good I guess. 

We strolled down Biscayne ave. in the heart of South Beach chatting with locals and enjoying the warm night.  No coincidence that we ended the night at a salsa club.  It must be the dress!  Let the travels commence...

I Hope you had an amazing New Years Eve and an even better New Years Day. xox

2 comments: