Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Watch Her

The Designer rockin' her original

Touché is all I can say for up and coming Atlanta based designer, Azede Jean-Pierre.  My goodness, what talent this woman has.  Not only is she representing for my home town, but she is really re-pre-senting with her refined creations.  Her S/S 2011 collection utilizes dainty fabrics in dewy pastels, such as chiffon and silk that drape so beautifully on the body.  The construction of her garments is bad, and when I say bad I mean really good: the petal details, tiered chiffon gowns, asymmetrical cuts – shall I go on? 
Jean-Pierre recently began interning with Ohne Titel and looks forward to maturing as a designer from the innovative brand.  Jean-Pierre explains that she’s in no rush to push ahead with her own label despite all the positive press she has been receiving.  Instead, she hopes to “learn the business” and I ain’t mad at it.  It’s so refreshing to see a designer – skilled at that – nurture their gifts and take note of the business before jumping in it head first.  But when she does make her debut, Azede Jean-Pierre will be a force of fiery – WATCH HER!  Follow her journey HERE.

Photo Credit: fashionbombdaily.com, chictopia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment