Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cathy Robison Photography interviews Bora Bora Style

Hola everyone.  Remember some days ago when I posted an Art 4 Look article covering the remarkable Cathy Robison of Cathy Robison Photography, well Ms. Robison recently featured me on her website.  It was a complete surprise - I guess I didn't put 2 and 2 together when she sent me an interview style questionnaire - but I am overtly appreciative and thankful for it.  Thank you Cathy for the amazing feature.  Photos from the shoot coming up soon everyone!


"Fashionista. Blogger. Future style icon. These are the words that describe Abiola Akanni. Akanni is the author behind Bora Bora Style, a blog that explores all the latest in fashion, and writes for The Vutique, a vintage clothing shop on Capital Hill, and Capital Icon, a model management company located in Washington, DC".

"Recently honored as Fashion Bombshell of the Day by Fashion Bomb Daily, Akanni talks about her first love".

To view the complete article and read on click HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment